2017-18 Kindergarten Pre-registration
Kindergarten pre-registration for the 2017-2018 school year is underway. Parents are encouraged to come to the elementary office from 8:00 am-3:00 pm any day to pre-register their kindergarten age eligible child. It is extremely important in our planning for the next school year to have an accurate count of kindergarten students.
If you live in the Williamsville School District and have a child (or children) who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2017, please plan on pre-registering your child. If at all possible (but not necessary to pre-register), please bring the following items with you:
- Certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency within the district (Copy of lease, mortgage, or tax bill)
- Physical – a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August
- Immunizations –a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August
- Eye exam- a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August